HDS Calculate® processes in parallel consignor information (e.g. delivery note data from the ERP system, weight data from weighing machines or cbm information from portal scanners, etc.) and forwarders’ information such as pre-costed consignment data, electronic invoices, ‘Track & trace’ data, etc.) to create the costing for each consignment, corresponding exactly to the service provided and the tariff agreement.
Additional information such as the Track & Trace messages from the forwarder is used to apply plausibility checks to the credit-notes using complex checking systems and can if required be electronically transmitted back to the consignor.
A summary of the features
- A powerful and freely-scalable calculation unit based on the latest technology for large quantities of data with complex tariff conditions
- Fully automatic plausibility check of all data sets entered
- Calculation of land, sea and air consignments including all ancillary charges
- Calculation and fully-automatic interpretation of transport data from different data sources for accurate determination of credit-note value
- Provision of a clearing interface for rapid and clear comparison of any differences
- Availability of the calculated data at consignment level with freight charges and all ancillary charges separated
- In conjunction with HDS Flow®: “Intervention manager” for clearing differences in a multi-user operation
- Freight cost calculator for individual consignments
- Comparative calculations and simulations with all rates which are available ind HDS Contract®