HDS Flow® is the central hub for data flow and automated processes from other program modules of HDS Rebell®.
A wide variety of settings is available to make it possible to use time and data control to initiate all types of tasks and to define a sequence of events. Particular attention is paid to the seamless logging of tasks executed and the possibility of automated dispatch with various levels of detail.
Apart from the task of implementing the processes of other modules such as freight and distance calculations, daily consolidation and the collation of forwarder and in-house data, the focus here is placed on data mapping and the import and export of data to and from the various data sources.
A summary of the features
- Management of all the interfaces used (iDoc, Edifact, Excel, CSV, etc.)
- Management of all tasks including routing (file system, FTP, e-mail, fax) and protocol transmission (e-mail, SMS)
- Flexible event control (time- or data-controlled, including database and file system monitoring, event sequence definition)
- Data mapping including convenient formula editor
- Monitoring workflow checkpoints (availability of anticipated data, preparation of credit-notes, etc.)